2019 Constellation Master Track
2019 Constellation Master Track
April 6, 2019 - April 10, 2019
Relational Neuroscience and Resonant Language
Join Sarah Peyton for a Master Class Series investigating the following issues in depth, combining Constellation Work with explorations in Relational Neuroscience and Resonant Language. Each Master Class is an intensive that stretches over 5 calendar days, starting with a dinner on day one, an evening session, three days of work from 9am until 9pm, and then a completion morning session on day 5, ending with lunch.
The retreats will be at the Alton L. Collins Retreat Center, near Portland, Oregon.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Master Class participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
This series is meant for those who would like to deepen their own constellation skills as facilitators or as representatives, and to explore the issues covered in the sessions.
For those participants with US passports, we will have a day of constellations at the prison before the workshop begins when Coffee Creek permits this, at no charge to participants, although participants are responsible for their own extra housing and may need to rent or share cars for transportation.
April 6-10, 2019
- What is the Story? The Use of Narrative and the Hero’s Journey in Constellation Work
- In this workshop we will take a look at all aspects of narrative as they appear in constellation work: the relational neuroscience of narrative; the journey into the question; the use of resources; who the story belongs to; timing and resolution. We will learn and practice constellations from the point of view of story, taking some time also to explore myth, legend and fairy tale, and where they may appear in constellations. Participants will alternately experience Sarah as constellator, and participant-constellators who will begin to explore constellating with the help of relational neuroscience.
July 6-10, 2019
Constellating The Patriarchy and Modern Political
Questions, Including Despair for the World
- What is it that we do not know about ourselves in systems? What happens if we invite the unconscious power of the systems we live within to show up explicitly in our constellation work? What is it like to begin to see our own ceding of personal power to systems and authorities? How is it to see the shadow that has been cast on our family systems by the hierarchies of the past: laws; church; family patriarchies; systemic holding of power? This is not comfortable work, but it brings great self-compassion in its wake. Participants will alternately experience Sarah as constellator, and participant-constellators who will begin to explore constellating with the help of relational neuroscience.
Oct. 27-31, 2019
- Confidence and Mastery: Clearing Blocks to Constellating and Marketing, with a Bit of Business Constellation Learning Thrown in
- How can constellation work support us in our constellating practice? What are the issues of attachment and self-connection that permit a resilient practice? How can Organizational Constellations bring a breath of fresh air to the exploration? Where can we apply inquiry, warmth and resonance to the blocks to actions that support well-being? Participants will alternately experience Sarah as constellator, and participant-constellators who will begin to explore constellating with the help of relational neuroscience.
Early bird series price for full enrollment $500 tuition per 4-day session paid in full by Sept. 15, 2018 with total tuition of $1500, total double occupancy room & board $1500, total $3000. This price includes Sarah’s monthly webinars on relational neuroscience during the course of the series.
Full series enrollment tuition increases to $1650 if paid in full by Dec. 15, 2018. Add room and board to get your total
Early bird tuition price per workshop $600 per any single 4-day session paid in full by 3 months before start date. $700 per by 2 months before start date. $800 per after 2 months before start date. Room & board double occupancy $500 for the 4-day sessions. (Add your two numbers together to get your total) SINGLE-WORKSHOP PRICING:
Please inquire for single occupancy prices and commuter rates. Drive time is about 1 hour each way from Portland.
To register please fill out this form to send an email to Sarah. and let her know if you would prefer payment by check or by PayPal.
Sarah Peyton, international constellations facilitator, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates constellations, brain science and the use of resonant language to heal trauma. She teaches and lectures internationally, is a regular contributor to The Knowing Field International Constellations Journal, and is an annual guest speaker and teacher at the ISCA Intensive in Southern Germany. She was a featured presenter at London’s 2017 Trauma Through the Systemic Constellation Lens and is the author of the book “Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing,” published by Norton.