FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS IN ACTION
FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS IN ACTION
March 11, 2018
MARCH 11, 2018 – $150
($100 if participating in March 7-9 workshop)
The Hutchinson Center, University of Maine
80 Belmont Ave, Belfast, Maine
DURING THIS INTERACTIVE DAY OF CONSTELLATIONS, WE WILL
– Experience a way to harvest the body’s wisdom.
– Through constellation work we can unwind and unravel the frozen strands of trauma from our essential beings, so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease.
Sarah is a CNVC Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication; an experienced facilitator of Family Constellation work; speaks and writes internationally on the confluence of NVC, Constellation work, and the world of neuroscience research; guest lectures at the International Systemic Constellations Association (ISCA) Intensive at Bernried, Germany (‘14, ‘15, ‘16); has been a regular contributor to the Global Association of Interpersonal Neurobiology Studies (GAINS) journal and currently contributes to The Knowing Field journal.
SPACE IS LIMITED –
Register for this event online: opencommunication.org/peyton/constellations.html
For more information: 207-789-5299 / email@example.com
As people learn about themselves with resonance and understanding, they are freed to find their own way to healing and the natural expression of who they were born to be. The essence of this work is to learn to resonate with ourselves and others so that our foundational and generous selves are unearthed from implicit entanglements and supported to be as integrated and complex as we are supposed to be.
BENEFITS OF CONSTELLATION WORK
– We get to see the big picture of our lives and the history of our family
– These histories transform from lifeless collections of words into living understanding of the emotional implications of events
– As we see the forces that have affected us, we have more self-compassion and understanding
– We have the opportunity to recognize and resolve pain that has resulted from trauma at the individual, family and social levels
– We start to know our own emotions more intimately
– We open access to our right insula and the flow of information that our body is always trying to bring to our awareness
– Our experience of being human is expanded a We gain new insight and respect into the journeys of others
– Unexpected possibilities, movements and solutions open before us
– We reduce stress and the implicit load we carry from past generations, furthering our capacity for freedom and choice
Open Communication – OpenCommunication.org
Open Communication is dedicated to bringing Nonviolent
CommunicationSM consciousness and practical skills
to people of all ages and life circumstances. Open
Communication helps people develop skills we all can
use to foster sustainable human relationships.
Clarity Services, LLC – ClarityServices.us
At Clarity Services, LLC we understand that groups of people
working together face many challenges and we specialize
in offering basic tools and skills that will not only get
you through a time of challenge, but will also improve the
effectiveness of your group process going forward.