Your Resonant Self: How to Engage Your Brain's Capacity For Healing (Denver, CO)
Your Resonant Self: How to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity For Healing (Denver, CO)
March 17 @ 9:00 am - March 18 @ 5:00 pm
If you’ve read countless self-help and guided meditation books, only to feel unchanged and perpetually struggling to turn toward yourself with kindness and warmth, this workshop is for you!
I’ve received hundreds of testimonials from my workshop participants about how their PTSD, depression, anxiety and reactive fight/flight/freeze patterns have been transformed into self-compassion and a new capacity for self-care by learning about how the human brain works and how it responds to resonant language.
I’ve designed this workshop based on my new book, Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, to show you that your brain can change and heal at any time, regardless of age, genetic predisposition or adverse childhood experiences.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF THIS EVENT?
This is a 2-day event that moves through the key concepts and exercises in Sarah’s book, Your Resonant Self, section by section.
The event goes from 9 AM – 5 PM both days, with a lunch break. The workshop will consist of Sarah lecturing and moving participants through an experiential learning process to understand the brain concepts and have time for practice and integration.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Tuition $330.00 Before February 9th, $350.00 After
Click here to register
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
- Trauma Survivors: If you’re looking for a compassionate explanation of the effects emotional trauma on your brain, and seeking solid exercises to help heal from painful and abusive childhood experiences, this workshop is for you.
- Mental Health Practitioners, Healers and Coaches: If you’d like tips on how to use resonant language to create a warm container for your clients to experience movement and transformation, this workshop will help.
Self-Compassion Challenged: If you’re sick of chastising yourself to “be nicer,” or if you’ve practiced positive affirmations for years only to still struggle with self-acceptance, look no further!
- People Diagnosed with Mood-Disorders: If you struggle with self-contempt; stuckness; reactivity; rumination; anxiety; PTSD or shame, this is an astonishing new method Sarah will teach for self-regulation, healing and transformation.
- Meditation Skeptics/Meditation Haters: If you dislike meditation or have experienced feeling anxious or overwhelmed by mindfulness and breath practices, you need this workshop!
- Self-Improvement Aficionados: If you feel skeptical about new-agey spiritual stuff like meditation and self-compassion, you’ll love this workshop! Sarah’s Your Resonant Self workshop is a tour of actual science that has emerged very recently that shows us that resonant language actually changes our brains, restoring our capacity for healing and wholeness.
- You will learn why trauma and unaccompanied emotional distress leads to a critical inner voice, and how to use empathy, language and neuroplasticity to transform inner-savagery to kindness.
- You’ll learn the neurobiology of why painful past memories sometimes hijack the present, and how to transform persistent patterns of reactivity to find balance and emotional self-regulation and resilience.
You’ll come away with an understanding of how to meet your inner critic with kindness by seeing its desire to contribute to your safety, belonging and mattering.
- You’ll learn the neurobiology of why adverse childhood experiences can lead to a persistent feeling of hypervigilance, anxiety or terror, and how to create safety and a sense of “home” within yourself.
Sarah will touch on why humans become addicted to substances and activities, and how to use empathy to provide gentleness for our nervous system so that we can relax and have more choice.
- We’ll explore why depression happens, and how to use empathy and inner accompaniment to find richness and create meaning in our lives.
- How to meet challenging emotions with gentleness by honoring the wise and protective origin of these challenging emotional states, and how to transform those states by developing our Resonating Self Witness.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can register here: Click here