Constellations Master Class Series for 2018
The Resonance Institute - The Neuroscience of Healing Trauma
Join Sarah Peyton for a Master Class Series investigating the following issues in depth, combining Constellation Work with explorations in Relational Neuroscience and Resonant Language. Each Master Class is an intensive that stretches over 5 calendar days, starting with a dinner on day one, an evening session, three days of work from 9am until 9pm, and then a completion morning session on day 5, ending with lunch.
The retreats will be at the Alton L. Collins Retreat Center, near Portland, Oregon.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Master Class participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
This series is meant for those who would like to deepen their own constellation skills as facilitators or as representatives, and to explore the issues covered in the sessions.
For those participants with US passports, we will have a day of constellations at the prison before the workshop begins when Coffee Creek permits this, at no charge to participants.
Jan 22-26, 2018
- Brain Constellations: Experience and Mastery
- Join Sarah for an exploration of how to constellate issues while including representatives from the body and the brain. Learn what parts of your nervous system, your emotional and motivational circuits, and your brain can be set up to address questions and blocks in life and well-being. Participants will alternately experience Sarah as constellator, and participant-constellators who will begin to explore constellating with the help of relational neuroscience.
April 22-26, 2018 (NOTE we get to start this workshop with lunch on the 22nd)
- Money and Success/Intimate Partnerships
- In this workshop we will take a look at all aspects of constellations supporting a healthy and nourishing relationship with money, and/or with a significant other. We will learn and practice constellations in which money is a representative for itself, as well as looking at unrepayable debts and how to restore the balance of giving and taking. Where participants prefer, we will work with intimate partnership questions – both finding and deepening. We will play with the types of constellations that let us look at the blocks in earning capacity and to intimacy. Participants will alternately experience Sarah as constellator, and participant-constellators who will begin to explore constellating with the help of relational neuroscience.
July 8-12 2018, may take place on the East Coast
- 2 Days on Irish Immigration and Irish Song, 2 Days on Constellations for Suicide
- Sarah Peyton is bringing Irish song specialist and constellation facilitator Brendan O’Brien here from Ireland for a double-header constellation workshop here in North America. The first part of the workshop is a two-day exploration of migration, in particular Irish-North American migration, but everyone is welcome, every person who wants to explore migration in the history of their family. The workshop will revolve around the beautiful immigration/migration songs Brendan has collected, will sing to us, and teach us to sing. The last 2 days will be an opportunity to experience and learn Brendan’s groundbreaking and beautiful constellation-based support of families of people who have died from suicide.
Sept. 7-14, 2018
- Constellating The Shadow
- What is it that we do not know about ourselves? What happens if we invite the shadow into our constellation space, the parts of ourselves that are more hungry than we are comfortable with, angrier than we can bear, more judgmental, blaming, contemptuous, helpless or frozen than we wish to be? How can we turn toward this unknown part with gentleness and acceptance. This is not comfortable work, but it brings great self-compassion in its wake.
Dec. 2-6, 2018
- Constellations and Physical Health: Wellness, Aging, Weight and Energy
- How does constellation work support a right relationship between mind and body? What are the issues of attachment and self-regulation that permit robust self-care? Where can we apply inquiry, warmth and resonance to the blocks to actions that support well-being?
Pricing: Series price for full enrollment $450 tuition per 4-day session and $750 for the 7-day session for early bird registration with nonrefundable $500 deposit paid by January 15, 2017 for total tuition of $2550, total double occupancy room & board $2665, total $5215.
Early bird tuition price per workshop $550 per any single 4-day session and $800 for the single 7-day session (with nonrefundable $500 deposit paid by January 15, 2017) Room & board double occupancy $465 for the 4-day sessions and $805 for the 7-day session. (Add your two numbers together to get your total)
Room & board single occupancy $585 for the 4-day sessions and $1015 for the 7-day session
(All prices in USD)
Sarah Peyton, international constellations facilitator, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates constellations, brain science and the use of resonant language to heal trauma. She teaches and lectures internationally, is a regular contributor to The Knowing Field International Constellations Journal, was the author of a chapter for Stephan Hausner’s 2014 book Salutogene Aufstellungen, and is an annual guest speaker and teacher at the Bernried Intensive in Southern Germany. She was a featured presenter at London’s 2017 Trauma Through the Systemic Constellation Lens and is the author of the book “Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing,” published by Norton Publishing in September of 2017.