The fuzzy landscape between self and other is our territory for this month’s teleseminar. What happens when it’s difficult to say no, and looking at the healing journey toward clarity and self-connection. What are the roots of developing a full sense of self? What does integration really mean between self and other, when differentiation and linkage are fully in play in relationship. How can we use our NVC skills and our IPNB knowledge to bring us into richer, more satisfying and well-defined relationship with self and other.
This recording with powerpoint visuals covers:
- Brief Review of the Brain and Attachment
- How our Sense of Self Arises
- The Neurophysiology of Self and Other
- Boundaries: Knowing Self, Saying No, Staying Connected
- 5. Claiming the Territory of the Self: Healing Experiences
- Questions and time for integration