This teleseminar explores puzzles of sexuality and integration. We will wonder about how attachment and brain-use patterns contribute to intimacy, connection and play in sexuality, and also to addictive patterns and disconnection. What happens to our self-connection in intimacy when we slow down and add self-understanding, empathy and a connection to the body? Lively, interactive presentation with visuals.
This recording with powerpoint visuals covers:
- Brief review of the brain
- The neurobiology of sexuality
- Attachment patterns and patterns of sexuality
- The ever-present past: trauma and sexuality
- What happens when we add empathy?
- Finding balance and meaning
- Questions and time for integration