OFFERED ONLINE - Module 1 - Certification Programme - Practitioner of Resonant Healing
OFFERED ONLINE – Module 1 – Certification Programme – Practitioner of Resonant Healing
September 3 @ 2:00 pm - September 7 @ 9:00 pm
For the first time ever, beginning September 2020 Sarah Peyton is offering a certification program* in her work, resonant healing.
We are offering the learning of effective, deep and sustained healing and brain change for participants, their clients and their empathy buddies.
After this program, participants will be able to facilitate trauma-informed healing conversations which they can use as a supplement to their current professions, to understand what kinds of neural growth they want to support, how to support that growth, and what timing of healing and neural change they can anticipate.
Upon certification, they can call themselves – dependent on their previous training: Resonant healing coach, Resonant healing facilitator, Resonant healing nurse, Resonant healing dentist, Resonant healing psychotherapist.
All skill levels welcome.
*The certification option is for those who already work professionally or in other ways committed with others and who already have several years’ experience in their field of profession.
For more details about the program and requirements to become certified please visit: https://rebuildingforempathy.wordpress.com/certification-programme/
The course will meet via online video (possibly zoom, but platform is to be decided). Audio recordings will be made available.
All times are in Central European Time. To convert to your time, please click here:
The workshops begins on the 3rd of September 2020 at 14:00 CET (6 hours ahead of ET)
The daily workshop hours are:
- Morning hours: Empathy groups. You decide when.
- 14:00-17:00 workshop hours
- Break time
- 18:00-20:00 workshop hours
- 20:00-21:00 Personal work led by Sarah
The workshop ends on the 7th September.
We are aware that the level of living costs as well as the wages are very different in Central/ Eastern and Western Europe. We have chosen Poland as our hosting country because of the opportunity it gives us to offer low accommodation costs compared to Western Europe close to an international airport, and because of the huge interest in Nonviolent Communication in Poland.
In an attempt to set fair prices for everybody, the tuition costs are lower for Polish (and other Central/ Eastern European) residents than for Western Europeans.
- Western European or US residents – 950 €
- Polish, Eastern European or global south residents – 750 €/ 3.300 Zł
- Are you in doubt? Contact us.
The price includes VAT. If you are VAT registered in EU outside of Poland, let us know.
The first module (3rd-7th September 2020) is one of deep personal work, as we cannot hold space for others without space being held for us first.
The second module (12th-19th May 2021) is one of applying the learning to working with others. After the second module, participants who meet the requirements (listed further down) will be offered certification as Practitioner of Resonant Healing.
Certified Practitioners of Resonant Healing will:
- Understand the healing power of resonant language. Discern resonant language from instrumental language, be able to identify shifts out of resonant language, have skills to support transparency when moving into instrumental language, and understand the path back to resonance.
- Have a working knowledge of the brain and nervous system, the emotional/ motivational circuits, recognize the support and integration that are needed, and use language to support lasting healing and stabilization.
- Understand how trauma affects the nervous systems and behaviours, including the inner critic, and how with resonant support we can calm the nervous system and support lasting change for the benefit of the person and their community.
- Recognize their own nervous system states and know how to soothe themselves and to have choice in engaging with other people. Develop and institute practices for self-care.
- Be able to read systems (families, groups), be aware of spontaneous processes, and be able to navigate themselves and influence the group even when emotions are high.
- Understand how attachment styles influence relationships and what can help to rebuild inner resources and earn secure attachment. This is the foundation for developing healthy relationships.
- Know the limits of whom they can work with – the signs to refer to mental health specialists.
Requirements for certification:
Participants will take part in module one and two, where Sarah’s teaching will weave together short lectures, demos and paired and group practice of resonant language and processes.
In between retreats, participants will:
- Log practice hours. To have your certificate by the end of module II, before May 2021 you must log:
- 25 hours of leading resonant healing conversations. You can log practice hours with peers and other clients.
- 25 hours of receiving empathy, you can log these with peers from the programme.
- 10 hours observing and giving feedback with peers from the programme.
- Journal according to provided recommendations about your resonant healing conversations for at least one session per month.
- Practice in groups of four, 10 times between Sept 2020 and May 2021:
- Practice resonant healing conversations
- Practice and receive feedback from observers
- Discuss your own learning and the learning of others
- (You may or may not record for the next bullet:)
- Make five video recordings of resonant empathy conversations, do transcripts and review the videos for your own learning.
- Prepare one excerpt from one of these videos to share before module 2 for group work during the module.
- From those five transcripts, choose one paragraph where you felt you were in resonance, and one paragraph of a problem moment. Submit these paragraphs to Sarah; they will form the basis of her 1-on-1 work in module 2.
- In February 2021, on basis of provided questions, you will write a self-assessment of your learning achievement and learning edges:
- Discuss it in your practice group and plan your further learning journey.
- Send your self-assessment to the course faculty for review and receiving tips for improving your capacities. At module II, you will continue working on your self-assessment, and you will work further with your learning edges.
- Attend Sarah’s monthly neurobiology webinars.
- Participate in monthly Q&A online meetings with Joanna Berendt and Pernille Plantener about neurobiology webinars and practice.
By the completion of module II in Sept 2020, you will receive tips for further growth from Sarah. If you meet the standards of a Practitioner of Resonant Healing, you will get certified. It might be, that you will be recommended to further your learning before you receive your certificate.
Details of the programme:
Level I: 3rd – 7th September online
Working with Self
- Resonant language with self
- Time Travel
- Somatic Empathy
- Empathy for the cells
- Resonance for the inner critic
- Unconscious contracts
- Resonance for parts
Sarah will support you with a start-up kit for working with others.
Through these processes, presentations, discussions, and contemplation, participants will:
- get to know the patterns of their own reactivity and work with their own window of tolerance.
- learn to identify and have a practice of clearing their Self from the story, thus untangling from their clients’ stories.
- have experience of receiving empathy and resonance and have practiced offering it.
- understand assimilation and internalized oppression and how to accompany their client and support them on the path towards liberation.