16-Week Online Your Resonant Self: Your Brain & Your Contracts - Book Study Group
Do you long to be a more full and free version of yourself? Do you sometimes feel stuck and unsure how to move forward? Have you read and integrated much of the self-warmth from the book “Your Resonant Self,” and do you still have difficulty with being fully nourished by your Resonating Self-Witness? Do you wish to be free from your self-sabotaging or self-destructive behaviors which keep you small and inhibit you from thriving?
But how can we shift such deeply ingrained habits and thought patterns?
This new book-study-course offers a fresh look into the content of “Your Resonant Self,” with the new and revolutionary understanding of sacred vows and unconscious contracts, alongside the brain-changing science and insights of the book. In order to belong, survive or honor our families, we make unconscious and silent agreements with ourselves, our caregivers, or the world, which can keep us feeling stuck, small and constrained. Sacred Vow work allows us to touch on, bring healing to, and release ourselves from agreements that are no longer serving us. During this course, we will examine the different contracts that arise from differences in the brains’ hemispheres that are connected to every single concept that the book covers. You will learn how to release yourself from these contracts so you can live a life of your choosing.
Whether you are experienced or brand new to Sarah’s book, this study group is for you!
This online Zoom course moves through YOUR RESONANT SELF through the lens of Sacred Vows in 16 sessions, 1 week per chapter + introduction and closing, spread out over 8 months.
The first meeting that goes over the introduction is on October 18th, but you can JOIN ANYTIME and catch up by watching the recordings and still catch all the upcoming live classes.
- Registration includes the monthly IPNB Webinar series for the length of time of the group!
- Registration includes a 75% discount on recordings of the original book study series!
- The webinar is conducted online, using zoom webinar technology, accessible via mobile device or laptop or desktop computer.
- Due to Sarah’s travel schedule, the 16 meeting dates will be spread out over about 9 months: Recordings are available if some live dates don’t work.
- This series will be more experiential than the original series, allowing participants to feel into the sacred vow/unconscious contract process. Each of the 16 sessions will include a short welcome/hello to set our resonant learning container, then Sarah will present that week’s material (slides will be available for download), there will be at least one unconscious contract demo, and then you’ll have time for questions and spots of empathy for any places you’re struggling with the material.
- Each session is a 55-minute class, and will take place on Thursday mornings from 9 – 9:55 am Pacific time.
- Recordings of the live meetings are posted online shortly after the live group, so you can easily do this class at your own speed by watching the recordings if you cannot make the meeting time.
Watch or listen to the preview below!
16-Week Online Your Resonant Self Book Study Group Recordings
Are you longing for more depth you move through this rich, but challenging material?
Do you have questions and are you seeking answers to help you move through the book and get to healing?
Whether you’ve completed Sarah’s new book, or you’re working your way slowly through, or you’re stuck on certain chapters, this study group is for you!
This is a prerecorded online Zoom course that moves through YOUR RESONANT SELF in 16 sessions, 1 session per chapter + introduction and closing.
This course is complete but you can still catch up by watching the recordings. Also, when you purchase it alongside the upcoming live course (Starting October 2018), receive these recordings for a 75% discount off the listed price!
- Gain access to this completed prerecorded zoom course, which goes in-depth into the content in a 16-hour series, beginning with the introduction and going chapter by chapter with Sarah teaching the content.
- Largely informational and questions-based, rather than focused on emotional processing, during each of the 16 sessions Sarah presents that week’s material (slides are also available for download), followed by questions from those that participated live.
- Each recording is 55-minutes in length and packed with neurobiological research and relational insights