16-Week Online Your Resonant Self Book Study Group
Are you longing for companionship and support to move through this rich, but challenging material?
Do you have questions and are you seeking answers to help you move through the book and get to healing?
Whether you’ve completed Sarah’s new book, or you’re working your way slowly through, or you’re stuck on certain chapters, this study group is for you!
This is on-line Zoom course moves through YOUR RESONANT SELF in 16 sessions, 1 week per chapter + introduction and closing, spread out over 9 months.
The first meeting that goes over the introduction is on January 18th, but you can JOIN ANYTIME and catch up by watching the recordings and still catch all the upcoming live-meeting classes.
BONUS: Registration includes the monthly IPNB Webinar series for the length of time of the group!
- The webinar is conducted online, using zoom webinar technology, accessible via mobile device or laptop or desktop computer.
- Due to Sarah’s travel schedule, the 16 meeting dates will be spread out over about 9 months: Recordings are available if some live dates don’t work.
- Largely informational and questions-based, rather than focused on emotional processing, each of the 15 sessions will include a short welcome/hello to set our resonant learning container, then Sarah will present that week’s material (slides will be available for download), and then you’ll have time for questions and spots of empathy for any places you’re struggling with the material.
- Each session is a 55 minute classes, and will take place on Thursday mornings from 9 – 9:55 am Pacific time.
- Recordings of the live meetings are posted online shortly after the live group, so you can easily do this class at your own speed by watching the recordings if you cannot make the meeting time.
8-Week Online Study Course: Introduction to Resonant Language
Monthly Webinar - Synthesizing Relational Neurobiology + Resonant Language
Do you want a deeper understanding of how the latest findings in neurobiology can be combined with resonant language to transform your brain?
Do you want a monthly dose of inspiration, awe, and learning?
Each month Sarah pours over reams of brain research, article by article... and then she presents a 90 minute synthesis each month as a webinar, a 1.5 hour exploration of current research into the brain and how it behaves in relationship, using the lenses of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) and Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
Click here to see the full topic and descriptions for Sarah's 2018 webinars.
The webinar is conducted online, using zoom webinar technology, accessible via mobile device or laptop or desktop computer. Sarah walks you through a visual presentation of the monthly research topics and the screen displays her visuals; Participants are not shown on screen unless they have questions to ask, and it's OK to turn your video off in order to protect your privacy.
After the 90 minute presentation, there is an additional 1/2 hour wrap-up after the initial session is over so that people can comment on what is significant to them – this provides the learning community with another way to integrate the information.
Recordings and visuals are posted within 48hr after the webinar.
Your Resonant Self: The Book - Learning Opportunities
Sarah's book, Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain's Capacity for Healing was released in Fall 2017 by Norton Publishing. You can read more about it and download free guided meditations at YourResonantSelf.com
There are on-going learning opportunities, podcasts, appearances and workshops on-going.