Register for the 4- part series with Sarah Peyton. For more information, please click HERE.
When are they?
Retreat #1 Jan 25-29, 2020: The Death and Rebirth of Self: Identity, Roles and Life Transitions
Retreat #2 May 30-June 3, 2020: The Death and Reclamation of God: Working with Meaning
Retreat #3, Sept 19-23, 2020: The Death of False Security: Chaos and the Birth of Hope
Retreat #4, Nov 15-19, 2020: The Death of Patriarchy: Living Into the Future
You are welcome to sign up for any of the four individual constellation events, but you might enjoy the full series if:
- You’d enjoy a less-expensive per-workshop rate! (signing up for the series w/ early-bird pricing instead of individual events saves $900!)
- You’d like to get free access to Sarah’s Monthly Online IPNB Webinars through November, 2020. Each month’s webinar is a 1-1/2 hour exploration of current research into the brain and how it behaves in relationship. By signing up for the full masterclass series, you will receive FREE access to this monthly exploration that uses Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) and Relational Language to emphasize how we change and heal in relationship with one another (A $220+ value).
- You would like to understand how relational neuroscience comes into play in the “group brain” healing field of constellations, and how attachment relationships affect present-day intimacy
- You long to understand how neuroscience can help you facilitate trauma-informed constellations, including how our default network and emotional alarm system can create entanglements that prevent self-connection, which is often not revealed in traditional family-system constellations
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
CURRENT PRICING With added fees:
- SINGLE-OCCUPANCY Tuition = $2369 + single room & board $2802, total $5171 (registration + payment in full before Oct. 1, 2019)
- DOUBLE-OCCUPANCY Tuition = $2369 + double room & board $2242, total $4,611 (registration + payment in full before Oct. 1, 2019)
- COMMUTER RATES: Please inquire with Sarah for commuter rates. Drive time is about 1 hour each way from Portland
**Please note a 3% credit card fee has been added for purchasing through the store, if you wish to save the 3% and pay by check, please send an email to Sarah to save your spot and request the address.
- Access to the webinar: Sacred Vow Work – Disentangling our Nervous Systems