Live online classes happening now! Register to watch previous recordings and join for the series!
A live process work group for previous book study participants and readers of Your Resonant Self.
Participants will bring questions and blocks and we’ll discover how to apply the discoveries from relational neuroscience to our lives as we live them.
Registration includes live classes and recordings to review classes or to watch any recordings you missed.
Additionally, all registrants will have access to monthly Relational Neuroscience and Empathy Webinars included for the (6-month) duration of the course.
- This is an online Zoom course and will meet for a total of 12 sessions
- All sessions will be recorded to allow participants from many time zones to participate in witnessing the process work and application
- Participants will bring their questions to sessions and Sarah will address them either through education or processwork
- Each session is a 55-minute class, and will take place on Thursday mornings from 9-9:55 am Pacific time. Downloadable recordings and will be made available shortly after each of the 12 meetings.
- Registration includes the monthly Relational Neuroscience and Empathy Webinar series for the length of time of the group!
The book study will meet twelve (12) Thursdays at 9:00 am – 9:55 am Pacific time
Dates are: August 20, August 27, September 24, October 1, October 15, November 5, December 3, December 10, December 17, January 7, January 14, January 21
Sign up anytime during the course to join live calls and receive recordings
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events, it would be better not to register for this program.
- This is an opportunity for personal growth and transformation and to see the world and yourself with new levels of compassion.