In this teleseminar we investigate what we are looking for in our intimate relationships. What are our patterns of connection, and how can our partners look so radically different (or so repetitive!) over the course of our lives? Romance, deep friendships, or the family we create – all have the capacity to reveal our longings and the hidden structure of our intergenerational interpersonal neurobiology. And how can empathy and Nonviolent Communication help us move into what’s really important between two people. Lively, interactive presentation with visuals.
This recording with powerpoint visuals covers:
- Brief review of the brain
- The neurobiology of love
- Flexibility and chaos in our intimate relationships – the longing for balance
- What are our patterns of connection?
- 5. Finding balance and meaning
- 6. Questions and time for integration