Monthly IPNB and Empathy ZOOM Webinar in November, Tuesday evening 11/27 at 7pm Pacific time
(90 minutes with optional 30 min q&a afterwards)
What causes conflict and reactivity at the level of our brain? What can research show us about how reactivity is defused, and how long does it take for bodies to calm? What makes mediation work? What role does implicit memory play in reactivity, and how can we bring empathy and our NVC skills to bear in the long-term to transform reactivity into calm and connection? Join Sarah for this exploration, just in time for the winter holidays with family. Here’s our agenda:
- Aggression: RAGE vs Predatory Aggression (SEEKING)
- Hemispheres: Blame vs Mourning
- Avoidant Attachment and Social Reward
- Conflict in Disorganized Attachment
- The Legacy of Trauma
- The Amygdala Doesn’t Know Who Is Out There
- And it Doesn’t Know What Time it is
- The Nervous System and Conflict
- Reading Hostility
- Sympathetic Contagion
- Unconscious Contracts
- If you purchase this webinar before the listed above, you will receive access to join the webinar live from your mobile device or desktop/laptop computer (using ZOOM webinar technology). You’ll then receive access to the recording and downloadable slides within 48-hours after the webinar.
- If you purchase this webinar after the live date, you will receive immediate access to the recording and downloadable slides.